Breaking Boundaries Africa
Mentorship & Coaching in Nursing and Healthcare
Become a HCA
- On 24 December 2021, the UK Government announced that healthcare workers would be added to its Home Office’s Shortage Occupation List (SOL) for visa acceleration and migration purposes.
- The change has followed recommendations from the Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) in relation to the issue of major recruitment challenges and staff shortage dilemma faced by the health and social care sector.
- No better time to relocate to the United Kingdom with your family than now!
Become a Nurse
- Approximately 27 million men and women make up the global nursing and midwifery workforce. This accounts for nearly 50% of the global health workforce.
- There is a global shortage of health workers, in particular nurses and midwives, who represent more than 50% of the current shortage in health workers.
- The largest needs-based shortages of nurses and midwives are in South East Asia and Africa.
- No better time to become a Nurse or Midwife in any part of the world than now!
Go Global Africa
Mentorship & Coaching in Global Career and Education
Work Abroad Mentorship
How to Relocate to the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe With or Without a University Degree, or Test of English
Study Abroad Mentorship
How to Study in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, U.S.A, or Europe Through Study Abroad & Scholarship Opportunities In Over 800 Universities Across the World, With Or Without IELTS
Scholarships & Study Grants
UNICAF Online Scholarships 2022
7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY TO UNICAF RIGHT NOW!
1. Flexibility: Study online through our flexible delivery model without neglecting your job or family.
2. Affordability: Receive a generous scholarship and pay the remaining balance in small monthly instalments. More than $100 million worth of Unicaf scholarships have been awarded to over 45,000 students around the world so far.
3. Internationally recognized qualifications: Earn a degree from one of our British university partners (The University of Suffolk, Liverpool John Moores University, the University of East London) or from the multi-campus Unicaf University accredited locally and by the British Accreditation Council (BAC).
4. Programmes: Wide range of Bachelor (Unicaf University only), Master’s, and Doctoral (Unicaf University only) degrees, as well as professional short courses.
5. Multiple start dates: Multiple start dates during the year.
6. Pan-African: With state-of-the-art campuses and learning centres in 12 African countries and more opening soon.
7. Global networking: Learning becomes exciting. Network with students from 158 countries.